MySkins™ Bra & Panty Care
Now that you have chosen your skin matching seamless bra from MySkins.com you'll want to care for it properly. Caring for you bra is important because with proper care you can prolong the life of your bra well beyond its expiration date. Follow our advice to ensure your investment stays in the best shape possible.
Your MySkins™ bra should be washed after each wearing because perfumes, lotions, perspiration and body movement are just a few of the everyday factors that can contribute to the wear and tear of your bra.
We suggest strongly suggest hand washing your MySkins™ bra for longevity. To hand wash:
- Fill a sink with cool water
- Add a mild detergent
- Rub your MySkins™ bra gently and soak for 5 minutes
- Rinse your MySkins™ bra thoroughly with cold water
- Carefully squeeze out excess water without wringing
- Blot dry with a towel
- Re-shape and lay flat on a towel to dry
We DO NOT recommend that you machine wash your MySkins™ bra. However, if you do machine wash:
- Fasten all hooks
- Use a lingerie bag or bra washing bowl to keep your MySkins™ bra from twisting or stretching during the wash
- Wash on the delicate cycle
- Re-shape and hang dry and lay flat on a towel to dry
Lastly, ensure that the detergent you decide to use to care for your MySkins™ bra is mild. Here are some things to remember when looking for a detergent:
- Powdered detergents can sometimes contain bleach or enzymes
- Liquid detergents dissolve easily and prevent hardening.
- Use a detergent made for washing delicate fabrics
- If possible, look for detergents that are pure, organic and biodegradable
- If possible, look for detergents that not only clean but conditions and deodorizes
- Machine dry your MySkins™ underwear. Machine drying can decrease the elasticity of your MySkins™ bra and panties and cause damage.
- Iron your MySkins™ bra or panties. The material is not safe to iron and it will damage your MySkins™ underwear.